Canadian Solar is a worldwide leader in the manufacture & distribution of state-of-the-art solar modules. Based in Guelph Ontario, Canadian Solar manufactures its cells in state-of-the-art facilities in China, and assembles modules in production plants in many countries around the world including Canada.
Visit the Canadian Solar website for complete information on their high manufacturing standards, and commitment to environmental stewardship.
Canadian Solar Standard Modules
Canadian Solar’s standard panels have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Our stringent quality control system puts them in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing since 2009, leaving 12,472 other silicon panels behind. Our enhanced 40 mm frames ensure that these robust panels can handle at least 5400 Pa load. Worldwide, our customers have embraced these panels for their excellent performance, superior reliability and enhanced value.
- Power : 260/285W
Adaptable for different installation types
High performance and energy yield
Suitable for harsh environments
359 quality control points
- Standard 60-Cell Modules
Monocrystalline 275W, 280W, 285W : Datasheet CS6K-M
Polycrystalline 260W, 265W, 270W : Datasheet CS6P-P
Polycrystalline 260W, 265W, 270W, 275W : Datasheet CS6K-P
- All Black
Monocrystalline (PERC), 285W, 290W, 295W : Datasheet CS6K-MS All-Black
Monocrystalline 270W, 275W, 280W : Datasheet CS6K-M All-Black
Canadian Solar SuperPower Modules
Canadian Solar’s SuperPower panels with Mono-PERC cells significantly improve efficiency and reliability. This new technology offers superior low irradiance performance in the morning, in the evening and on cloudy days, increasing the energy output of the panel and the overall yield of the solar system.
- Power : 290/300W (utilizing PERC cells)
- PRODUCT FEATURES
Suitable for harsh environments
IP67 junction box for weather endurance
Outstanding low light performance
Lower temperature coefficients
- Monocrystalline 290W, 295W, 300W : Datasheet CS6K-MS :
- Monocrystalline 285W, 290W, 295W : Datasheet CS6K-MS All-Black
Canadian Solar Dymond Modules
Also known as the double-glass module, this innovative product uses heat-strengthened glass instead of the traditional polymer backsheet, and it has no metal frame so it requires no grounding. This eliminates the cause of Potential Induced Degradation (PID) and the panel can withstand high humidity, high temperatures, sandstorms, ultraviolet and corrosion, all of which translates to a product as hardy and brilliant as the stone it’s named for.
- Power : 315/340W (60-cell)
Glass-glass module, 100% PID-free
Robust module construction for 1500 V
Sea/waterside PV system installation
High resistance to extreme weather
Lower annual power degradation
- Monocrystalline 275W, 280W, 285W : Datasheet CS6K-M-FG
- Polycrystalline 260W, 265W, 270W, 275W : Datasheet CS6K-P-FG
- Monocrystalline (72 cell) 330W, 335W, 340W : Datasheet CS6X-M-FG
- Polycrystalline (72 cell) 315W, 320W, 325W, 330W : Datasheet CS6X-P-FG
- Dymond Series Installation Manual
Canadian Solar MaxPower Modules
MaxPower is Canadian Solar’s series of robust solar panels with 72 solar cells. These panels have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Our stringent quality control system put our panels in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing, leaving 12,471 other P-type silicon panels behind. Our enhanced 40 mm frames ensure the robustness of our panels for up to 5400 Pa load.
- Power : 310/340W (72 cell)
High performance and energy yieldHigh module qualityRobust module constructionSuitable for harsh environments
- Monocrystalline 325W, 330W, 335W, 340W : Datasheet CS6U-M
- Monocrystalline (1500V) 325W, 330W, 335W, 340W : Datasheet CS6U-M (1500 V)
- Polycrystalline 315W, 320W, 325W, 330W : Datasheet CS6U-P
- Polycrystalline (1500V) 315W, 320W, 325W, 330W : Datasheet CS6U-P (1500 V)
- Polycrystalline 310W, 315W, 320W, 325W : Datasheet CS6X-P
Send us a note