The KID by Midnite Solar is quite possibly the most versatile medium sized charge controller on the market. The Kid is ideal for small renewable energy systems of only a few solar panels. The KID allows for true input paralleling. As your power needs grow, add more modules to the array and a second KID.
Available in Black or White in the Standard version, MNKID-B (black) or MNKID-W (White).
The Kid 30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller Specifications…
- Now includes AGS (Auto Generator Start)
- MPPT Tracking
- Type 1 environmental rating
- True paralleling – Inputs and Outputs for two KIDs
- Up to 150V input
- MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC extends the input voltage beyond 150 VOC for cold climates
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
- Lighting Controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night settings
- Up to 30 amps battery output with low input voltage based off of PV configuration
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Battery Temp Sensor (MNBTS) standard with marine version only.
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper.
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Includes wall mount adapter (Boat mount bracket included on marine versions)
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Built in Arlington, WA USA
- Warranty – 2 yrs.