The MorningStar SunSaver 10 solar charge controller. The world’s leading small system solar regulator.
Choose from the standard 12V unit with temperature compensation, or add a low voltage disconnect. The 24V model offers both temperature compensation & low voltage disconnect. You also have the option of having any model pre-wired with waterproof Powerfilm solar panel connectors.
Morningstar’s SunSaver™ is the world’s leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications including standard features and capabilities not found in any other small PV controller.
Key Features and Benefits
• Series design (not shunt)
• True 0 to 100% PWM duty cycle
• Setpoint accuracy 12V: +/-25mV
• Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
• Marine rated terminals / anodized case
• Temperature compensation
• Sealed / Flooded battery select
• Parallel for 40 amps or more
SSL-10-12V (TC or TC/LVD)
*ask for pricing on Temperature Compensation &/or Low Voltage Disconnect