Benjamin Mechanical’s line of Canadian made solar trackers is available through Modern Outpost.
CALL FOR A CUSTOM PROJECT QUOTATION
The use of solar trackers is common in off-grid applications where maximum solar harvest is essential throughout the day. Solar trackers allow a significant increase in energy production and improved solar gains with their capability of following the sun. By utilizing azimuth & elevation movements, they can increase the production of electricity with respect to fixed installations up to 20% (Single axis) or up to 40% (dual axis).
With solar tracking you can extend the time of available maximum power and thus produce with greater capacity, more hours a day.
Manual Tilt Solar Tracker
MT6 : Single axis tracker
Perfect for cottage or off grid
– Shed snow as a result of mobility at 20 degrees (Less likely to have the batteries freeze up.)
– 1/3 of conventional racking (quicker installation time)
– Adjusted in seconds for seasonal settings
– 20% more production than stationary systems
– Zero maintenance as no electronics
– Tripod or Pole installation
Dual Axis Solar Tracker
DA6 : Dual Axis Solar Tracker
Uses two 24 volt slew drives to automatically follow the sun to within a degree. Optical sensor dual axis is perfect for cottage or off grid.
– Sheds snow automatically as it moves and tilts (Less likely to have the batteries freeze up.)
– 40% more production than stationary systems
– Smaller footprint and production is as good as an 8 panel larger array
– Includes and Anemometer that will tabletop the unit in high winds