325W LG NeON2 Solar Module : LG325N1K-A5. The very latest cell technology, with discreet panel bus wiring that enhances the aesthetics of the panel. An ideal choice for the discriminating home owner.
Price includes shipping within Canada
Price subject to change without notice – CALL FOR CURRENT
LG 325W LG325N1K-A5 Solar Module Features…
Enhanced Performance Warranty
LG NeON™2 has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from -0.7%/yr to -0.6%/yr. Even after 25 years, the cell guarantees 2.4%p more output than the previous LG NeON™ modules.
High Power Output
Compared with previous models, the LG NeON™ 2 has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, thereby making it efficient even in limited space.
LG NeON™ 2 has been designed with aesthetics in mind; thinner wires that appear all black at a distance. The product may help increase the value of a property with its modern design.
With its newly reinforced frame design, LG has extended the warranty of the LG NeON™ 2 for an additional 2 years. Additionally, LG NeON™ 2 can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
Better Performance On A Sunny Day
LG NeON™ 2 now performs better on sunny days thanks to its improved temperature coefficiency.
Double-Sided Cell Structure
The rear of the cell used in LG NeON™2 will contribute to generation, just like the front; the light beam reflected from the rear of the module is reabsorbed to generate a great amount of additional power.
LG325N1K-A5 Solar Module Specifications
Module Type : 325 W
- MPP voltage (Vmpp) : 33.3
- MPP current (Impp) : 9.77
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) : 40.8
- Short circuit current (Isc) : 10.41
- Module efficiency (%) : 19.0
- Operating temperature (°C) : -40 ~ +90
- Maximum system voltage (V) : 1000
- Maximum series fuse rating (A) : 20
- Power tolerance (%) : 0 ~ +3
- STC (Standard Test Condition): Irradiance 1000 W/m2, Module Temperature 25 °C, AM 1.5 / The nameplate power output is measured and determined by LG Electronics at its sole and absolute discretion. / The typical change in module efficiency at 200 W/m2 in relation to 1000 W/m2 is -2.0%.
Cells : 6 x 10
Cell vendor : LG
Cell type : Monocrystalline / N-type
Cell dimensions : 156.75 x 156.75 mm / 6 inches
# of busbar : 12 (Multi Wire Busbar)
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 1640 x 1000 x 40 mm 64.57 x 39.37 x 1.57 inch
Front Load : 6000 Pa / 125 psf
Rear Load : 5400 Pa / 113 psf
Weight : 17.0 ± 0.5 kg / 37.48 ± 1.1 lbs
Connector type : MC4, MC4 Compatible, IP67
Junction box : IP 67 with 3 bypass diodes
Length of cables : 2 x 1000 mm / 2 x 39.37 in
Glass : High transmission tempered glass
Frame : Anodized aluminum