365W LG NeON R Solar Module : LG365Q1C-A5. The very latest cell technology, with discreet panel bus wiring that enhances the aesthetics of the panel. An ideal choice for the discriminating home owner, and currently the highest output 60-cell solar module (Spring 2019).
LG NeON® R is new, more powerful product with global-leading performance. LG has applied a new cell structure without electrodes on the front, maximizes the utilization of light.
Price includes shipping within Canada
LG 365W LG NeON R Features…
Enhanced Performance Warranty
LG NeON® R has an enhanced performance warranty. Now set at 25-years, with expected service lifespan of 40+.
After 25 years, LG NeON® R is guaranteed at least 87.6% of initial performance.
High Power Output
Compared with previous models, the LG NeON™ R has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, thereby making it efficient even in limited space.
LG NeON™ R has been designed with aesthetics in mind with no electrode wires on the front of the cells. The product may help increase the value of a property with its modern design.
With its newly reinforced frame design, LG NeON™ R can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
Better Performance On A Sunny Day
LG NeON™ R now performs better on sunny days thanks to its improved temperature coefficiency.
LG365Q1C-A5 Solar Module Specifications
Module Type : 365 W
- MPP voltage (Vmpp) : 36.7
- MPP current (Impp) : 9.95
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) : 42.8
- Short circuit current (Isc) : 10.80
- Module efficiency (%) : 21.1
- Operating temperature (°C) : -40 ~ +90
- Maximum system voltage (V) : 1000
- Maximum series fuse rating (A) : 20
- Power tolerance (%) : 0 ~ +3
- STC (Standard Test Condition): Irradiance 1000 W/m2, Module Temperature 25 °C, AM 1.5 / The nameplate power output is measured and determined by LG Electronics at its sole and absolute discretion. / The typical change in module efficiency at 200 W/m2 in relation to 1000 W/m2 is -2.0%.
Cells : 6 x 10
Cell vendor : LG
Cell type : Monocrystalline / N-type
Cell dimensions : 161.7 x 161.7 mm / 6 inches
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 1700 x 1016 x 40 mm 66.93 x 40.0 x 1.57 inch
Front Load : 6000 Pa / 125 psf
Rear Load : 5400 Pa / 113 psf
Weight : 18.5 kg / 40.79lbs
Connector type : MC4, MC4 Compatible, IP67
Junction box : IP 68 with 3 bypass diodes
Length of cables : 2 x 1000 mm / 2 x 39.37 in
Glass : High transmission tempered glass
Frame : Anodized aluminum