The C540F Solar Belt Pouch is a handy piece of equipment designed for researchers, field workers, students, and travellers. We’ve taken the popular Rite in the Rain C540F Belt Pouch and added a premium 2Watt monocrystalline solar panel. Now you can charge your smartphone or other USB devices while you work.
How The C540F Solar Belt Pouch Works…
Your smartphone can store safely in the pouch. Connect to the universal ‘smart’ USB port, and any exposure to daylight will send charge to your phone. The brighter the sun, the faster your phone will charge. Works with iPhones & androids.
How fast does it charge?
The 2W solar panel uses the highest efficiency cells for optimum performance. With good sky exposure, the charger will cover 50-75% of a full iPhone battery during a summer day. A trouble-free way to extend your runtime.
Does The C540F Solar Belt Pouch Have A Battery?
Yes, the on-board 15Wh battery is solar-ready, enabling faster charging & after hours charging.
C540F Pouch Specifications…
CORDURA® fabric Pouch fits book, pens, & acid bottle. Has an easy open clasp and two waist clips on the back – No belt needed!. Fits all 4-3/4″ x 7 1/2″ Rite In The Rain bound books. Also fits any standard sized notebook.
Closed size: 5 3/4″ X 9″.
Size – Fits One 4-3/4″ x 7-1/2″
2W Solar Panel Specifications…
- Dimensions: 135x112x5 mm (5.3×4.4×0.2 in)
- Mass: 120g (4 oz)
- Substrate: 3 mm Aluminum/Plastic (it’s tough!)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Cell Efficiency: 18%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.0 V
- Peak Voltage*: 6.0 V
- Peak Current*: 333 mA
- Peak Power: 2.0 W
- Connector: 3.5×1.1 mm plug
- Mount: 4 stainless steel bolts
- *Panel output is computed based on cell manufacturer’s data assuming 0% reduction of cell efficiency after packaging of cell strings. Electrical output tolerance +/- 10%. Under irradiance of 100 mW/cm2, absolute air mass of 1.5, at 25 °C, as per cell manufacturer’s specifications.
Voltaic V15 Specifications…
- Maximum Output Power: 5 Watts
- Output: 5.5V 1,000 mA
- Input: 5-6V, 1000mA
- Output Capacity: 4,000 mAh (15 Watt-Hours)
- Charge Time: From solar in less than 7 hours, USB Port or optional AC and DC Chargers in less than 5.5 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temp
- Weight: 126g (4.4oz)
- Dimensions: 102 x 65 x 16 mm (4×2½x½”)
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging
- Capacity Display: 1 light < 25%, 2 lights < 50%, 3 lights < 75%, 4 lights > 75% full
Included : USB>MicroUSB charging cable