The EnerPlex 1200 Power Centre is a lightweight and portable 1231Wh portable battery that is ideal for emergencies, camping, and any time you need power for long periods of time. Because it incorporates lithium battery technology, the Enerplex 1200 is 60% lighter than similar products that use lead-acid batteries. Charge from solar, vehicle, or AC to power all your USB, 12V, 19V, & AC devices anywhere! The 1200 holds enough power to keep your phones, tablets, laptops, and even mini fridges powered up for days.
- 1231 Whrs portable battery
- USB, 12V, Laptop Port, and integrated AC Inverter Outputs
- Can charge large scale electronics such as a mini fridge or flat screen TV
- 60% lighter than similar products
- Dual Charging Capabilities
- Recipient of 2015 Red Dot Product Design Award
- Charges via AC adaptor, or via Solar Panels
- Applications: Outdoor recreation, camping, hunting, RV, boating, on the job.
The EnerPlex 1200 has multiple use categories where is stands out for its users:
- Off grid, power outages and disaster /preparedness relief areas. Back up and stand by usable power source where gas generators are not permitted or not feasible. Use the EnerPlex 1200 to power refrigerators, 12 volt appliances, heating and cooling fans, lighting, emergency radios or portable cooking devices when power is not available.
- First Responders, hazmat, medical transport and disaster relief efforts, the EnerPlex 1200 can support field equipment, coolers, communication and lighting devices.
- Outdoor recreation such as camping, hunting, fishing, boating etc. Power your mobile devices, radios, recharge your 12 volt batteries, ring along your 12 volt oven or coffee pot for the next trip.
- Surveyor’s Laser and work lights in construction zone. Equipment rated under 10A can easily be run without gas with the Enerplex 1200. Light weight and easy to move around on the job.
- Police departments and Fire departments, the EnerPlex 1200 can help with investigation scenes, recharge cameras, radios, emergency lights etc..
- Photographers and Event Coordinators – keep extra untis charged while working an event or recharge quickly without the noise of a gas generator.
- Truckers who frequently run up against anti-idle laws, the quite EnerPlex 1200 unit will many of the devices truckers use at stops on the road.
The EnerPlex 1200 can be viewed as a battery generator, power center, a solar power station, battery tender etc.. so many device applications.
Enerplex 1200 Power Centre Specifications…
- Dimensions: 16.14″ x 11.96″ x 11.41″
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19 Kg)
- Battery Capacity: 1231 Wh (83.2 AHr)
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion (Samsung NMC)
- Recharge By: Solar, 12V, AC Adaptor
- Input Specs:
- 4x Solar Panel DC Jack 16-34V, 120W Max
- Wall Charger DC Jack 19V, 120W Max
- 2x Anderson Jacks 12V, 120W Max
- Power Output: USB, 12V, 19V, Standard AC Wall Outlet
- USB (3x)-2.4A/12V-10A, 120W max total
- 12V Anderson- 10A, 120W max total
- 19V- 6.3A, 120W max total
- AC (3x)-100V AC 60Hz pure-sine wave
- 1000W Max total continuous (1100 Max over loading)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Download The Sierra Enerplex Data Sheet Here
Using The Enerplex 1200 Power Centre with Solar
The Power Centre was designed for use with solar panels. It features pass-through charging, which means that you can power & charge your devices at the same time the unit is collecting power from the sun or wall socket.
The Power Centre can be used with a wide variety of solar panels under 120W, provided the correct connectors are used. The Anderson Power Pole terminals are recommended. We have connector solutions for most major brands including Voltaic, Powerfilm, P3, Goal Zero , Sierra Wave 30W, Samlex MSK90, & more
– contact us to discuss your needs.
Compare vs Goal Zero Yeti & Other Power Packs…
We’re working on a formal assessment of our universal battery packs. Something in a table format that is easy to look at. In the meantime, here is a quick summary…
- Capacity (Watt-Hours)
Enerplex 1200 Power Centre : 1231Wh
Yeti 150 : 150 (75 recommended)Wh
Yeti 400 : 400 (200 recommended)Wh
Yeti 1250 : 1250 (625 recommended)Wh
Yeti 400 Lithium Lithium : 400Wh
Yeti 1000 Lithium : 1000Wh
Yeti 1400 Lithium : 1400Wh
Yeti 3000 Lithium : 3000Wh
Dynamo AC600 (Lithium): 480Wh
The Yeti 1250 outweighs the Generatr 1200 significantly. By 61 lbs to be exact. This matters quite a bit when dealing with portable power applications.
The Yeti 1400 weighs in at: 45.6 lb / 20.7 kg
- Power Input
SLA battery packs are able to handle more power on the input side than lithium typically. The Enerplex utilizes lithium power input controls to maximize its charging rate safely. Lithium chemistry is much more efficient than lead acid (95+% vs 85%), so more of your solar output will go to filling the Enerplex than the Yeti SLA models. Yeti Lithium models will perform similarly to the Enerplex 1200.
- Power Output
Both batteries offer USB, 12V, 19V, and 120V AC output options. The Yeti 1250 offers a slightly higher AC inverter output than the Enerplex 1200 (1,200W vs 1,000W).