The Torch 250 is the swiss army knife of flashlights. It provides two sources or power, and two sources of light, built tough for the outdoors. Charge the internal battery via built-in solar panel or dynamo crank, or any USB port. Use that big 16 Watt-hours to power GoPro cameras, GPS units, iPhones, and more. Powerful 180 lumen flashlight is 5x brighter than standard flashlights, & the lamp will light-up tents & tables.
- Ideal for family camping
- Ideal for emergency prep kits
Goal Zero Torch 250 Features…
The Torch 250 is a reliable emergency LED light for any situation.
Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere.
Red light for emergencies, and USB port to charge your phone.
- Multiple Light Options for Every Situation Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
- Stay Connected During an Outage Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Recharge Anywhere Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
|3 WAYS TO CHARGE THE TORCH 250 FLASHLIGHT:
1. The Sun
3. Hand Crank
Torch 250 Performance Specifications…
- Charge Times:
External 7W USB solar panel: 7-14 hours (2-3 days)
Built in Solar: 23-46 hours
USB Source: 7 Hours
- Run Times
Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
Rated Power: 0.8W
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Total Output: 250 Lumens, 4000K warm white cree LED’s
Spot Light: 180 Lumens
Flood Light: 70 Lumens
Cell Type: Li-NMC
Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
Product SKU: 90110
Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)
Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months