320W LG NeON2 Solar Module : LG320N1K-A5. The very latest cell technology, with discreet panel bus wiring that enhances the aesthetics of the panel. An ideal choice for the discriminating home owner. All-Black design, with black frame & black back sheet.
Price includes shipping within Canada
Price subject to change without notice – CALL FOR CURRENT
LG 320W LG320N1K-A5 Solar Module Features…
Enhanced Performance Warranty
LG NeON™2 has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from -0.7%/yr to -0.6%/yr. Even after 25 years, the cell guarantees 2.4%p more output than the previous LG NeON™ modules.
High Power Output
Compared with previous models, the LG NeON™ 2 has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, thereby making it efficient even in limited space.
LG NeON™ 2 has been designed with aesthetics in mind; thinner wires that appear all black at a distance. The product may help increase the value of a property with its modern design.
With its newly reinforced frame design, LG has extended the warranty of the LG NeON™ 2 for an additional 2 years. Additionally, LG NeON™ 2 can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
Better Performance On A Sunny Day
LG NeON™ 2 now performs better on sunny days thanks to its improved temperature coefficiency.
Double-Sided Cell Structure
The rear of the cell used in LG NeON™2 will contribute to generation, just like the front; the light beam reflected from the rear of the module is reabsorbed to generate a great amount of additional power.
LG320N1K-A5 Solar Module Specifications
Module Type : 320 W
- MPP voltage (Vmpp) : 33.3
- MPP current (Impp) : 9.62
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) : 40.8
- Short circuit current (Isc) : 10.19
- Module efficiency (%) : 18.7
- Operating temperature (°C) : -40 ~ +90
- Maximum system voltage (V) : 1000
- Maximum series fuse rating (A) : 20
- Power tolerance (%) : 0 ~ +3
- STC (Standard Test Condition): Irradiance 1000 W/m2, Module Temperature 25 °C, AM 1.5 / The nameplate power output is measured and determined by LG Electronics at its sole and absolute discretion. / The typical change in module efficiency at 200 W/m2 in relation to 1000 W/m2 is -2.0%.
Cells : 6 x 10
Cell vendor : LG
Cell type : Monocrystalline / N-type
Cell dimensions : 156.75 x 156.75 mm / 6 inches
# of busbar : 12 (Multi Wire Busbar)
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 1686 x 1016 x 40 mm 66.38 x 40 x 1.57 inch
Front Load : 6000 Pa / 125 psf
Rear Load : 5400 Pa / 113 psf
Weight : 18.0 ± 0.5 kg / 39.68 ± 1.1 lbs
Connector type : MC4, MC4 Compatible, IP67
Junction box : IP 68 with 3 bypass diodes
Length of cables : 2 x 1000 mm / 2 x 39.37 in
Glass : High transmission tempered glass
Frame : Anodized aluminum