Midnite MNE175SM Pre-Wired E-Panel For Samlex EVO 2224 series off-grid inverter. A great option if you want to add a Samlex EVO inverter to your system, and want to have the bulk of the core wiring completed for you.
Gray steel wiring panel with 175A/125VDC inverter breaker pre-wired for use with the Samlex EVO-2224.
To this panel, you can easily add input output breakers for your solar charge controller, and add your inverter cables connecting to your battery bank.
- Main Breaker Current Rating – 175A
- Number of spaces – 8
- Environmental Rating – Type 1 (Indoor)
- Max. Wire Size – 4/0
- Max. AC Voltage – 120VAC
- Max. DC Voltage – 300VDC
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
- DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL
● Steel or aluminum chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC compliant system installation
● Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the footprint of the system small as possible
● Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
● Inverter battery breaker, inverter cables and snap in grommets included*
● 500 amp / 50mv shunt included for battery monitoring systems
● Bus bars are included for additional battery plus, PV plus and battery minus wiring
● Heavy duty 175 amp AC power distribution bus bars included
● 50 amp AC input disconnect for generator or utility included, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
● 50 amp AC bypass switch for bypassing inverter circuit, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
● Mounting bracket to aid in mounting an OutBack MX60 or MidNite Classic to the side of the E-Panel*
● Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis***
● Inverter and charge controller mounting hardware
● Rectangular cut outs for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
● Cut outs for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din rail mount breakers and three ¾” wide panel mount breakers for additional circuits such as PV, wind, hydro or AC distribution
● Plastic snap in conduit and fittings from chassis to inverter for AC, BTS and control circuits (OB versions)
● ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
* inverter cables and charge control bracket omitted on the LT configurations
*** LT versions do not have a cable cover, MM series uses the inverter battery terminal caps