The NightStar jP is the top-performing magnetic shake flashlight, designed to provide years of unfailing illumination, even in the harshest conditions. A true capacitor-based shakelight with no batteries of any kind, and zero maintenance. Japanese components & circuitry excellence. Japanese manufacturing excellence.
Like it predecessors, the Nightstar jP sets the standard in reliable, battery-free illumination.
No batteries of any kind. An LED light source that functions for decades. A completely sealed charging system with only one moving part.
It has been developed using only the best components available. AIT utilizes Japanese components, & manufactures the Nightstar jP in Japan where the highest production standards can be assured.
- Outdoor Recreation – Whether backpacking, boating or caving, NightStar jP can always be counted on to pierce the darkness.
- Emergency Preparedness – In the aftermath of severe weather, home owners may be without power for days or weeks, but those who own a NightStar jP will never be without light.
Nightstar jP Features…
- Designed for decades of use
- Maintenance-free… no batteries or bulbs… ever
- Withstands extreme environments hot or cold – wet or dry
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Luminescent magnetic Reed switch
- Samarium-cobalt rare earth charging magnet and mag-lev recoil magnets will maintain magnetic field strength for centuries
- Panasonic 1.5 farad gold film capacitor holds an electrical charge for months
- Extensively tested by independent laboratories
- Superior performance and attention to manufacturing quality control separates NightStar jP from everyone else
Nightstar jP Performance Specs…
|Illumination Range||50-ft (15m) Beam size:12-ft (3.6m)|
|Lumen Output||15 lumens|
|Led Power||0.10 watts|
|Charging Time||30 seconds|
|Light duration||15 min|
|Corrosion Proof||Motor oil, Diesel fuel, Salt Water, Mild Acids|
|Impact Strength||Withstands 5-ft( 1.5m)drops|
|Storage Temp||-40F (-40c) to +140F (+70c)|
|Capacitor Cycle Life||100,000 charges|
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Weight||11oz (308 grams)|