UPDATE: This Pixo C-USB charger is not longer available from the manufacturer. However, we are happy to have a new model from Ansmann of Germany taking its place… The PL Vario. And it fits all batteries including the Canon LP-E6! Charge any camera battery from USB. We also have the Powerline Easy.
Need to charge a 7.4V dSLR camera battery, but only have a USB power source? PIXO of Germany has the solution… the PIXO C-USB Universal Charger. The C-USB plugs into any USB source, including solar chargers, to properly charger your 3.6/3.7V, 7.2/7.4V, & AA/AAA batteries from a single charger.
This is a fantastic product for all those who want to take their dSLR cameras into the wild, but don’t want to pay the additional cost of a full 12V portable solar or battery kit. With USB solar solutions and battery packs becoming so popular for handling phones, radios, GPS, tablets, and other media devices, it is nice to have a solid charger for handling the larger consumer electronics batteries from a USB source.
Adjustable pins fit almost all dSLR & point-and-shoot camera batteries (exceptions noted below).
Features & Specifications…
- 3.4-4.2 V + 6.8-8.4 V Li-Ion / Li-Po Battery Packs*
- Battery Activator Function to revive deep discharged Li-Ion batteries
- Automatic polarity and voltage detection for Li-Ion batteries
- 1 – 2 NiMH / NiCd AA Mignon / AAA Micro
- Charge time 2-8 hours. Charge current 200-600 mA
- USB powered input: USB 2.0 500 mA or USB 3.0 900 mA
- Base unit 12.7 x 6.6 x 2.8 cm + USB cable
- Weight: 110g (including cable)
* Battery packs NOT compatible with the PIXO include…
Canon BP-809, BP-819, BP-827, LP-E6
Leica M8 battery pack
3.4 – 4.2 V Li-Ion/Li-Po round cells: 14500, 10440, 18650, 26650 and all other types
3V Lithium batteries CR-V3, CR123A
SEE THE UPDATED PRODUCTS REPLACING THE PIXO…
The ANSMANN PL Vario. FIts all batteries including the Canon LP-E6!
The ANSMANN Powerline Easy.
There are no reviews yet.