This is the REC360NP2, a 360W Premium All-Black Solar Module by REC. REC’s N-Peak series are premium N-Type monocrystalline solar panels that use 120 half-cut cell technology to deliver uncompromising performance. Also note the robust framing on the N-Peak, another positive for Canadian installations. REC is the largest European brand, using their own vertically integrated plant in Singapore for optimum control over all aspects of manufacturing.
REC N-Peak solar panels feature innovative TOPCon cell technology and a robust frame design for higher efficiency and higher power output:
• More power for more electricity generation
• Higher yields through improved performance in shaded conditions
• Proven reliability of an established European brand
A powerful module with high efficiency n-type cells!
Providing customers with one of the most efficient cell technologies in the industry REC N-Peak panels capture more sunlight and provide more power.Ideal for residential and smaller commercial and industrial rooftops, REC N-Peak panels pack as much power as possible in to a limited space for use where higher power levels need to be achieved with fewer modules. REC’s unique Twin Design Technology, splits the panel into two identical and mirrored sections, enabling the continued production of energy, even when part of the module or array is shaded, further contributing to its high energy yields compared to standard panels.
Advantages of REC’s n-type mono cells:
Based on high efficiency monocrystalline cell technology, REC N-Peak panels boost efficiency through n-type and TOPCon (Tunnel Oxide Passivated Contact) technologies:
• With n-type cell technology, the internal construction of a cell reduces Light Induced Degradation (LID) to zero, meaning no power loss right after installation
• TOPCon technology completely passivates the rear of the cell for increased electron capture and high and stabilized efficiency
• Inherently bifacial cells produce energy from both sides of the panel
• An excellent temperature performance keeps panels cooler for increased efficiency and higher yields
• All round higher yields at higher wavelengths, with strong performance from dawn through to dusk
Combining n-type and TOPCon technology in REC N-Peak panels has created a high efficiency and powerful solar panel, that helps you make the most of every installation, especially where space is limited.
Super-strong frame : Ideal for Canadian Snow
- Support bars protect cells and glass from bending under load
- Allows extreme loads up to 7000 Pa
- By using two extra support bars across the rear of the panel, REC N-Peak panels reduce the bending and deformation of the panel under load while allowing loads of up to 7000 Pa, far exceeding the 5400 Pa offered by conventional panels. Such an increase in panel strength and durability enables customers to achieve much higher energy yields over the total lifetime of the installation.
The 1.2 in frame height allows the optimization of packaging and transportation to reduce the amount of transport and trucks on the road, keeping the carbon footprint low for both the product and the end-user. Together, this frame design enables flexible installation options, making overcoming every obstacle during system design even easier.
Premium solar panel warranty
All the advantages of REC N-Peak panels combined to guarantee customers high power output over its warranted lifetime:
• 20 year product warranty
• 25 year performance warranty (0.25% max. degradation per year)
• 92% of power rating warranted after 25 years
REC360NP2 N-Peak 2 Specifications In Brief
Power Output – PMAX (Wp) : 360
Watt Class Sorting – (W) : -0/+5
Nominal Power Voltage – VMPP (V) : 33.9
Nominal Power Current – IMPP (A) : 10.62
Open Circuit Voltage – VOC (V) : 40.8
Short Circuit Current – ISC (A) : 11.31
Panel Efficiency (%) : 19.7
Cell type: 120 half-cut, bifacial, mono c-Si, N-type cells
Frame: Anodized aluminum (black)
Dimensions: 1755 x 1040 x 30 mm (69.1 x 40.94 x 1.2 in)
Weight: 20.0 kg (44 lbs)
Origin: Made in Singapore (REC is Norwegian-based)
Get all the info on this incredible module from the REC Group website – Click Here
Founded in 1996, REC Group is an international pioneering solar energy company dedicated to empowering consumers with clean, affordable solar power. As Solar’s Most Trusted, REC is committed to high quality, innovation, and a low carbon footprint in the solar materials and solar panels it manufactures. Headquartered in Norway with operational headquarters in Singapore, REC also has regional hubs in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.