The Rock Out Yeti bundle includes a Yeti 400 Lithium and Rock Out 2 wireless speaker set.
Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
Amped up sound, toned down size for excursions and impromptu dance parties. The Rock Out 2 Portable Speaker amplifies tunes from your MP3, phone or laptop for over 20 hours without draining battery power from your device. Compatible with any device that uses an audio output jack. Easy controls on the outside of the speaker, so you can safely store your device in the speaker and zip it away.
Yeti 400 Lithium Highlights…
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh capacity.
- Versatile powering options: 3 USB ports, two AC outlets, 12V outlet
- Informative display featuring runtime/recharge time estimator, bettery level monitor, input/output meter
Rock Out 2 Speaker Highlights…
- USB rechargeable, Bluetooth enabled speaker with an integrated solar panel for recharging from the sun.
- Built with a weatherproof outer shell to withstand all Mother Nature can throw. A roomy fabric-lined pocket keeps your gear safe inside; the attached bungee lets you strap your speaker anywhere.
- Big Sound DarkBass chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk. Chainable with other Rock Out speakers for a bigger party.
- One-touch Bluetooth pairing, easily connect for the perfect hands-free solution.