SolarEdge SE3000A 3kW Grid Tied Inverter model SE3000A-US. Single phase with AFCI.
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC switch, is lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
SolarEdge SE3000A 3kW Inverter Features:
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection (Type 1) for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance
- Optional Rapid Shutdown functionality for NEC 2014 690.12
- Optional revenue grade data, ANSI C12.1
SolarEdge is the first comprehensive solution to tackle all of the challenges encountered with solar PV systems.
Increased energy yield compared to the traditional inverter system:
- No power loss due to module mismatch due to power optimization per module
- Constraint free design allows for utilization of more roof area
- Easy and cost efficient maintenance for increased up-time of your PV system
- During Installation: safe string voltage until inverter & AC supply are turned on
- Maintenance: safe string voltage with an automatic DC shutdown once inverter is turned off
- Emergency: safe string voltage with an automatic DC shutdown after grid disconnection or in reaction to high temperature
Peace of mind:
- Ability to monitor the PV system anytime, anywhere in order to guarantee optimal operation
- Module level, real-time alerts of system issues pinpointed on a virtual map