The TPM6-G Top-of-Pole Mount (TPM) is designed to install quickly and provide a secure mounting structure for six 60-cell PV modules on a single pole. The module-specific design reduces the number of components and provides for an easier assembly. The TPM utilizes high strength welded steel components and corrosion resistant hardware for long term flexibility. Seasonal adjustability for maximizing production is provided by six different tilt-angle settings and is a single person operation.
Preformed Line Products (PLP) standard Top-of-Pole mounts have heavy steel mounting sleeves, elevation pivots, and strongbacks that are coated with durable outdoor paint. The module rails are 6061-T6 mill-finish structural aluminum angles. Stainless steel module mounting hardware is provided. Standard top-of-pole mounts are adjustable from 15° to 65°, in 10° increments, and fit on Schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe.
For harsh environments, upgrades to hot-dip-galvanized steel or anodized aluminum rails are available. Use the tables below to determine the layout and minimum pipe size.
MAXIMUM STRENGTH – DURABLE DESIGN
- Standard mounts designed to withstand 90 MPH wind zones
- MIG welded steel strong backs and mounting sleeves
- 6000 series structural aluminum mounting rails
- Stainless steel module mounting hardware
- Zinc plated rack assembly hardware
- Available in multiple sizes – supporting 1 through 15 modules
- Installs over standard Schedule 40 or 80 rigid steel pipe (installer supplied)
- 15° to 65° tilt angle settings (10° increments)
- Mount up to 5.4kW on a single pole
OPTIONS / UPGRADES
- High wind version – 130 MPH exposure
- Hot-dip galvanized or powder-coated finish on steel components
- Anodized module rails
- Stainless steel rack assembly hardware package
- Tamper-resistant module mounting hardware package
Hardware List Pricing
TPM Selection Guide