Xterra C1D2 90W Solar Panel meeting C1D2 classification (Class 1, Division 2) for use in hazardous industrial applications as well as typical applications around homes, cottages, cabins, & farms.
CSA approved, and built for Canada.
Xterra C1D2 90W Solar Panel Features
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum frames
- Junction box wiring
- High transparency, low-iron, tempered glass
- Rugged design for Canadian applications
- Built to withstand high winds, hail, & snow loads
Xterra C1D2 90W Solar Panel Specifications
- Cell Type : Polycrystalline (36 cell)
- Power (peak) : 90W
- Nominal Voltage (Pmax) : 17.9V
- Current (Pmax) : 5.03A
- Voc : 22.1V
- Isc : 5.43A
- Dimensions : 940mm [37.01in.] x 675mm [26.57in.] x 35mm [1.38in.]
- Weight : 7.9kg [17.42lbs]
- Certifications : Certified and Listed to UL1703 and CUL1703 Standards
Certified for hazardous environment (Class 1 Division 2)
- *Limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output, 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.