You won’t find this one on the Goal Zero website. It’s a Goal Zero Bundle we put together that offers fantastic value for anyone who wants a simple plug & play solar power system for cottage or cabin. The Yeti 1250 Solar 100W Kit comes with 100 Watts of premium crystalline cell solar panels, combined with a 100AHr AGM battery pack, fully integrated with 12V DC outlet, USB ports, and 1200 Watt pure sinewave AC power. All Goal Zero.
DISCONTINUED BY GOAL ZERO : NOV 2019
Charge the Yeti 1250 from the included 100W solar array, from your household power outlets, or from your car’s cigarette socket.
Use the Yeti 1250 Solar 100 Kit for emergency back-up, camping, or remote seasonal cabin. It’s the safe, convenient way to take an instant solar power system on location.
What’s Included with the Yeti 1250 Solar 100 Kit…
1 x Goal Zero Yeti 1250 : Solar Generator Battery Pack
1 x Goal Zero Boulder 100 : 100Watt Solar Panel
1 x Roll Cart
NOTE: If you plan to add additional panels to this system, and it can handle up to 4 more Boulder panels, then consider 4×1 8mm Combiner Connector to join the panels.
What Can The Yeti 1250 Power?
Just about anything…
Computers, phones, radios, TVs, DVDs, CPAP & other medical equipment, small fridges, microwave ovens, lights, all USB devices, and much more. Like your own little utility company!
Need more battery capacity?
Simply use the Goal Zero Yeti ring terminal chaining cable, and purchase a 100AHr AGM battery from any local automotive/marine retailer (saves the nasty shipping costs of batteries!). We can help you find the one you need.
Yeti 1250 Solar 100W Kit Technical Specifications…
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours
- Boulder 100: 25-60 Hours
Yeti 1250 Battery Details
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 months
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Product SKU: 31901
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months
Yeti 1250 Outlet Ports
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12-14V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Household AC (pure sine wave): 110V 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (240W max)
- Power Pole chaining port: 12V, up to 175A (2100W max)
Boulder 100 Solar Panel Details
- Rated Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Ports: 8mm Connector: 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32407
- Weight: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
Thinking of using this for a cabin or tiny house?
Need more power?
Want to maximize the Yeti 1250’s solar input?
You should take a look at our Yeti 1250 MAX Kit!
Free shipping in Canada