The GP-FLEX-500 Solar Flex 500 Kit by Go Power! is the pinnacle of efficiency for any RV, boat, or on-location solar power system. The most efficient solar cells, the most efficient controller, the most efficient installation, and the most efficient use of space. The kit includes five 100W semi-flexible crystalline solar modules, MPPT charge controller, cables, branch connector, & display. It’s the lightweight, simple way to go solar.
Perfect for RV’s, boats, and portable applications where ordinary framed glass modules simply aren’t practical. This kits flexible design can conform to almost any surface. The panels are only 3 mm thick, making them easy to install. The thin, lightweight design provides a low profile, which is aesthetically pleasing and more aerodynamic that traditional rigid solar modules.
The solar panels are durable, allowing a bend of up to 30°, providing you with a long-term solution to your solar power needs.
The high-efficiency monocrystalline cells produce more power per square foot than any other panel on the market, and come with a 5 year warranty.
Key GP-FLEX-500 Solar Kit Benefits…
- Avoids custom mounts (100 and 50 watt modules curve up to 30 degrees)
- Can be affixed with adhesive or screws
- Has a durable surface
- Measures less than 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Is ideal for lightweight RVs (modules are 82% lighter)
Special Installation Note…
Sealant/adhesive required will depend on roof membrane material and is not included in the Solar Flex kit. Use an appropriate sealant as recommended by your RV dealer or manufacturer.
- 500 watts / 28.4 amps solar (5x 100W modules)
- 40-amp MPPT Solar Controller
- MPPT Digital Remote Display
- 1 x GP-CEP-25 – 25’ Cable Entry Plate with 25’ of cable
- Mounting hardware
- 5-year solar module power output warranty