This 50W solar module offers reliable battery charging in all Canadian climates. The rugged design makes it a popular choice for industrial systems, remote homes and RV battery charging systems. High efficiency crystalline solar cells offer high charge current at a voltage suitable for both summer and winter temperatures.
High efficiency crystalline solar cells, offers high charge current at a voltage suitable for both summer and winter temperatures. The cells are bonded to a special tempered solar glass for watertight integrity and a deep anodized aluminum frame makes them strong and rugged for all Canadian environments.
The rugged anodized aluminum frame mates with pole and roof mounts for a strong and secure solar system. Panels may be installed in portrait or landscape.
Plug & Play Wiring
This 50W panel uses MC-4 type wiring connectors, and offers secure, plug-n-play electrical connections. Cabling may be extended up to 50′.
10-year mechanical warranty
25-year power output warranty
50W Solar Panel Specifications…
- Max Power (Pmax) : 50 W
- Tolerance of (Pmax) : 0~+ 3W
- Type of Cell : Mono-Crystalline
- Cell Configuration : 36 in series
- Open Circuit Voltage : (Voc) 22.1 V
- Maximum Power Voltage : (Vpm) 17.2 V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) : 3.14 A
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm) : 2.91 A
- Series Fuse Rating : 10 A
- STC – Standard Test Conditions: Irradiation 1000 W/m2 – Air mass AM 1.5 – Cell temperature 25 ºC (*Calculated using maximum power)
- Dimensions : 74.3 x 50.95 x 3.18 cm (29.25 x 20.06 x 1.25″)