This is the 9V PowerEx Pre-Charged NiMh rechargeable battery. No more finding your batteries to be low on charge when you want use them. The Pre-Charged technology means that these NiMh rechargeables can be stored for an extended period of time without substantial loss of power. PowerEx Pre-charged batteries retain up to 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage.
9V (230mA) PowerEx Pre-Charged NiMh Rechargeable : True 9.6v 230mAh rating
- Actual Voltage is slightly higher than standard 9V Alkaline Batteries, which is fine for 9V devices.
- Will outperform a standard 9 volt rechargeable battery due to the higher voltage.
- PowerEx 9.6V 9V batteries will operate paintball hoppers and wireless devices that other 9V rechargeable batteries cannot power.
The Powerex Precharged MHR9VP Rechargeable NiMH Battery (9.6V, 230mAh) is a nickel-metal hydride battery compatible with the PowerEx MH-C490F Stealth Charger. It is rated at a voltage of 9.6V and a capacity of 230mAh, with a minimum capacity of 215mAh. It has the ability to outperform a standard 9V battery due to its slightly higher voltage. The battery is capable of being stored for an extended period of time and still retaining a full or nearly full charge. After a year, for instance, it will retain 85% of its capacity. The battery comes pre-charged. The purchase of an NiMH battery like this one saves you money, since you won’t need to buy endless supplies of non-rechargeable alkaline batteries. Made in Taiwan.
- Pre-charged and ready to use out-of-package
- Can be stored for extended period of time without substantial loss of power
- Retains up to 85% of charge after one year of storage
- Rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Ultra high capacity