Want to charge your dSLR or VHF radios from a USB source? Now you can!
The Ansmann Powerline Vario universal charger handles all camera batteries, from 3.6v right up to 7.4v. Best of all, it uses any USB port for power. Which cameras? Which radios? Any! Just place the camera battery in the cradle, and adjust the contacts to match.
A great accessory for any field research power kit, or expedition.
Normally it would require a 12V power source (or AC), to charge a 7.4V dSLR battery pack. But there are several USB chargers including this Ansmann Powerline Vario model that will do it from a USB source. The charger handles the increase in voltage needed, selects the battery type, and adjusts the polarity automatically. All you have to do is slide the terminal pins into position with the terminals on your battery, and snap the battery in.
The Ansmann Powerline Vario handles AAA & AA NiMh rechargeable cells too!
Ansmann is German engineering trusted by photographers worldwide.
- Adjustable contacts for individual adaptation to most Li-Ion/Li-Po battery packs
- Automatic voltage and polarity detection for Li-Ion/Li-Po battery packs
- Indication of the charging status via LCD display in 25% increments
- Charging starts automatically when a battery is connected
- Microprocessor controlled charging
- Short circuit protection, wrong polarity protection, faulty cell detection, safety timer
- Automatic battery full detection
- Trickle charge function for NiMH batteries
- Ideal for travel, compact and lightweight
- For worldwide use (100V-240V AC / 50-60Hz)
Ansmann Powerline Vario Specifications…
- Charging current (max)
600mA for Li-Ion/Li-Po
1000mA for NiMH
112 × 55 × 22 mm
- Powerline Vario charger cradle
- Micro USB charging cable (1m)
- USB AC wall charger (1A)
- USB 12V car charger (1A)
- User manual