The DA6 Dual Axis Solar Tracker by BenjMech is a made in Canada solution for maximizing the energy harvest from your solar array. Designed specifically for smaller off-grid systems, the DA6 is a cost-effective way tracker suitable for cabins, cottages, and research stations.
DA6 Dual Axis Solar Tracker Features
- Optical sensor for accurate orientation – within a degree
- Sheds snow effectively – it’s made & tested in Manitoba
- Produces up to 40% more daily energy than static arrays
- Efficient Use Of Space : Use 6 modules in a smaller footprint than 8 modules in a static ground mount
- Includes a wind gauge that will tabletop the unit in the event of high winds
Solar Module Compatibility
Up to 6 x 60-cell models
Requires: 6x 10′ Kinetic Solar rails & associated hardware for attaching the rails to the MT6 & the solar modules to the rails (quoted separately).
Uses 2 x 24V Slew Drives
Engineered to Canadian building standards
Designed to handle 130KM/H winds
25 years on galvanized coating & W44 steel features
15 year limited on slew drives
There are no reviews yet.