The EcoFasten GreenFasten GF1 Flashing Mount is a simple, inexpensive way to provide a waterproof attachment point for your solar racking. The EcoFasten GreenFasten™ – GF1 system utilizes the patented watertight technology EcoFasten Solar is known for. The flashing is fit with our EPDM rubber bushing and when used with any EcoFasten Solar compression bracket (milled with countersink), a watertight seal is created, which maintains the integrity of the roof.
NOTE: Without the EcoFasten Solar compression bracket (L-Foot), there will not be a proper seal. L-Foot bracket & attachment bolt are not included.
GreenFasten GF1 utilizes a single fastener, providing a very fast install. (lag bolt or self-drilling hanger bolt NOT INCLUDED)
Backed by IAPMO certification, GreenFasten GF1 delivers a mounting solution for all new or existing (retrofit) composition shingle roofs.
Ecofasten GF1 Features…
- IAPMO Certified
- Patented watertight seal forms an impenetrable moisture barrier
- Compatible with a variety of compression bracket options
- Extensively tested for pullout and shear
- Customized solutions to match any proprietary hardware
- Meets or exceeds all known building codes
- Accepted by major roofing materials manufacturers without voiding warranties
- Retrofit without removing shingles
- Utilizes lag bolt or self-drilling fastener to secure to the roof
- Watch the installation video
- EcoFasten Solar products are protected by these U.S. Patents
Applicable Roof Types…
- Composition Shingle
The GreenFasten™ System requires 3 components to achieve watertight protection.
- GreenFasten™ GF1 flashing (8″x12″, 0.032″ Aluminum flashing) includes one 5/16″ ID bonded washer
- Compression bracket – includes one 3/8″-16 x 1-1/4″ bolt and one 3/8″ flange nut for racking
- Single fastener – 5/16″ diameter