The Enphase IQ7+ Microinverter. Compatible with 60-cell & 72-cell PV modules. 295 VA peak power, with MC4 DC connectors, and female AC connector to the Enphase Q-Cable trunk wiring.
Enphase IQ7+ Microinverter
The smart-grid ready Enphase IQ 7+ Microinverter series is built on the seventh-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics. Its polymeric enclosure and revolutionary cabling system simplify installation.
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell, 72-cell* and 96-cell** modules
- Max Output Power: 250 VA (IQ 7) or 295 VA (IQ 7+) or 320 VA (IQ 7X)
- Recommended PV module input power: 235-350+ W (IQ 7) or 235-440+ W (IQ 7+) or 320-460+ W (IQ 7X)
- MPPT Range: 27V – 37V (IQ 7), 27V – 45V (IQ 7+), 51V – 64V (IQ 7X)
- 97.5% CEC Efficiency**
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others
* The IQ 7+ Micro is required to support 72-cell modules
** The IQ 7X Micro is required to support 96-cell modules
In two words: Smart. Simple.
Enphase is the leader in distributed inverter architecture for residential solar. Instead of stringing all your solar modules together and running them to a single inverter to be optimized and managed, Enphase does it right behind each module. Instead of 300V-1000V DC power on your roof, you have standard 240V AC that every electrician is comfortable with.
What does this mean?
1. Optimization of each solar module for maximum energy yield
2. Standard wiring on your roof
3. Rapid shutdown compliance is built-in
4. Redundancy in case of component failure
You want your solar energy system to be robust & reliable, efficient, plus fast & simple to install. Which is why Enphase should be at the top of your list of system design options.
Solar panels may be on top, but it’s the inverter that does all the real work. Inverters convert the DC electricity coming from your solar modules into AC power that can be synchronized to the utility. Choosing an inverter technology is the most critical decision you’ll make when going solar. Enphase Microinverters offer the most advanced inverter technology on the market, which means higher production, greater reliability, and unmatched intelligence.
Get all the Enphase Info…
Learn all about the Enphase IQ 7 series microinverter, and how this system is the leading option for homes with varied roof lines, intermitted shade issues, or incremental expansion plans.