Field-serviceable and easily maintained, the First Need Base Camp will serve you and your group for many years. Most importantly, we don’t make claims not tested by independent laboratories and field service. It is one reason our purifiers are the favourite of expeditions world-wide for over 30 years. Trust your health and safety to nothing less! Independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts, and viruses.
First Need Base Camp Features
- Large Capacity
- High Flow Rate
- Effective Protection
- Ergonomic Pump
- Durable Prefilter
- Water-Resistant Cordura Case
- Part Number: 703300
- Avg. Cartridge Capacity*: 500 gal.
- Cartridge Type:RS-1SG
- Micron Retention: 0.1 nominal (0.4 absolute)
- Dimension: 4.125 in. (5.5 cm) diameter / 8.875 in. (22.6 cm) high
- Working Temperature:33° – 100°F (0.5° – 38°C)
There are no reviews yet.