The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is here! Goal Zero’s largest, high-capacity portable power station is equipped with over 3000Wh of lithium battery storage for long runtimes on all your necessary equipment. The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is the epitome of on-demand power at the push of a button, a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator that produces 1500W of continuous power and a 3000W surge for running high-power devices.
Yeti 3000 Features…
- Battery Capacity: 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
- Power Output: USB (4x), 12V, AC (2x)
- Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
- Recharge by: Wall (AC) or Solar
- Ideal for: Tablets, Laptops, Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Medical, Lights, Power Tools
- Chainable: No
- Gasoline-Free Generator Alternative- From phones to fridges, power tools to lights, all the power and outputs needed to get the job done indoors and out without the noise, fumes, or maintenance of a traditional inverter generator.
- MPPT Pre-Installed – Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Includes Wheels and Telescoping Handle – Mobility kit comes pre-installed and can easily be removed when needed.
- Smart and Safe Protection – Meticulously designed and engineered with high quality lithium batteries and intelligent management systems for maximum safety.
- Real-Time, Easy-to-Read Display – Advanced display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter and a battery percentage indicator.
Charging Your Yeti 3000…
There are 2 ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium Pack:
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel.
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 25 hours using the included two wall chargers. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit, cable, as well as your vehicle.
1 x Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium Portable Power Station
2 x Wall Chargers
1 x Pre-installed MPPT Module
1 x Roll Cart
Performance & Specifications…
Standard input max: 9 hours
Combined input max (standard and MPPT): 6 hours
Wall Charger (2x 5A): 25 hours
Boulder 100: 34-68 Hours
Boulder 200 Briefcase: 17-34 Hours
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Peak Capacity: 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842Ah @3.65V
Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C
Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
Product SKU: 38012
Weight (Yeti & Cart): 77.5 lbs (35.15 kg)
Weight (Cart Only): 8.9 lbs (4 kg)
Dimensions (Yeti only): 10.1 x 15.3 x 13.1 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 33.3 cm)
Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF