The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is here. Goal Zero’s largest, high-capacity portable power station is equipped with over 3000Wh of lithium battery storage for long runtimes on all your necessary equipment. The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is the epitome of on-demand power at the push of a button, a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator that produces 1500W of continuous power and a 3000W surge for running high-power devices. WiFi connectivity allows you to sync your Yeti with the Goal Zero Yeti App to control ports and monitor your power usage right from your phone. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
Part Number: 38400
REPLACED IN 2020 BY THE YETI 3000X
Yeti 3000 v2 Features…
- Industry-leading Outputs
Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a mobile app enabled Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- MPPT Pre-Installed
Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Includes Wheels and Telescoping Handle
Mobility kit comes pre-installed and can easily be removed when needed.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements.
- Gasoline-Free Generator Alternative- From phones to fridges, power tools to lights, all the power and outputs needed to get the job done indoors and out without the noise, fumes, or maintenance of a traditional inverter generator.
- Real-Time, Easy-to-Read Display – Advanced display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter and a battery percentage indicator.
Charging Your Yeti 3000…
There are 2 ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium Pack:
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel.
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 25 hours using the included two wall chargers. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
Vehicle 12V Source…
Use the regulated 12V Vehicle Charging Cable 98079 instead
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM WITHOUT THIS CABLE
Doing so may cause damage to the unit, cable, as well as your vehicle.
1 x Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium Portable Power Station
2 x Wall Chargers
1 x Pre-installed MPPT Module
1 x Roll Cart
Performance & Specifications…
- Standard input max: 9 hrs
- Combined input max (standard and MPPT): 6 hrs
- Wall charger (2x 5A): 25 hrs
- Boulder 100: 41-120 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 20-60 Hours
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842Ah @ 3.65V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only
Product SKU: 38400
Weight (Yeti & Cart): 77.5 lbs (35.15 kg)
Weight (Cart Only): 8.9 lbs (4 kg)
Dimensions (Yeti only): 10.1 x 15.3 x 13.1 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 33.3 cm)
Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF