The Kayak 7 is the right solar power kit for demanding water-borne adventurers. Compatible with all USB & 12V DC chargers for cameras, phones, iPods, headlamps, AA batteries, GPS receivers, and more. This kit also includes support for laptops via 16V & 19V output voltages & connector tips (included).
This Kayak 7 kit Includes waterproof solar panel with matched solar storage battery.
Lash it to your kayak deck or canoe. You’ll be collecting solar power all day, and be able to charge equipment day or night.
We recommend bringing your USB sync cable for USB devices, and 12V car adaptors for other DC devices. Choose from one of the Universal Chargers we carry to cover the needs of multiple devices with one charger.
The Kayak 7 is Ready To Go…
This package is ready to use right out of the box. Solar panel, 12V DC CLA socket outlet, 15′ solar extension cable with waterproof gasketed connectors, battery pack, DC car charger cable, AC wall charger, and a set of common 12V CLA, USB, & laptop connectors (you choose what you need to bring on your trip).
We also include a waterproof pouch for battery storage, and a 4″ PVC tube for solar panel transport.
TOTAL CORE PACKAGE WEIGHT: 960g / 33.8oz
The Kayak 7 Solar Panel…
- Rollable 7 Watt marine-grade solar panel
- Wattage: 450mA @ 15.4V (7 Watts peak)
- Type: Amorphous Silicon (made in the USA)
- Manufacturer: Powerfilm Solar
- Mounting: Grommet holes on panel
– Highest sensitivity, providing the most watt-hours generated per day across all sunlight conditions.
– Rolls into 4″ PVC tube (included) for easy transport
– Weatherproof gasketed connectors
58.4 x 36.8cm (23 x 14.5″)
Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
The Kayak 7 Solar Storage Battery…
- Capacity: 72 Watt-Hours (20,000 mAHr)
- Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
- Output: 5V (USB), 12V (4A), 16V (3.5A), 19V (3A)
- Included Connectors: USB Port (2A max), MicroUSB, MiniUSB, 12V CLA (car socket, Various laptop connectors
- Manufacturer: Voltaic Systems
- Safety: Short circuit, Overcharge, Over-discharge, Over current, Over temperature