The Lumos LSX is the revolutionary frameless solar module that has bridged the gap between architecture and energy. LSX Frameless Solar Modules are an elegant solar generating solution for the most aesthetically conscious projects. The current model LSX280-60M-C frameless solar panel blends well with various roofing materials, providing a far less mechanical appearance. The dedicated LSX rail mounting system hides wiring & connections as well as the rails themselves, for a clean, low-profile installation.
MADE IN THE USA!
Price includes shipping within Canada
Lumos LSX Key Features
- Frameless & Low Profile
The low profile of LSX frameless modules sets them apart from any other module on the market.
- 6mm Thick Glass
By achieving Class 4 Hail Rating the LSX module is the most impact resistant in the industry
- Through-Bolt Mounting Method
Securely mount Lumos LSX modules through the module glass to maintain the aesthetically pleasing low-profile appearance. Unlike traditional mounting systems, each LSX module is individually mounted, expediting installation & maintenance.
- Integrated Rail System
Ensures proper module alignment every time and LSX Rail can be fastened to virtually any structure with minimal sub-components.
- Integrated Wireway
The built-in LSX Rail wireway allows for easy wire management without compromising aesthetics.
- Seam Weatherproofing
When used as a canopy roof, then Lumos LSX is the only module system in the industry that can be sealed with minimal hassle.
Lumos LSX solar modules are integrated into…
- Roof Mounted Home Power Systems
- Freestanding Carports
- Deck & Gazebo Awnings
- Shelters & Canopies
- Building Integrated PV (BIPV) & Custom Designs
- Model : LSX280-60M-C
- Rated Power @ STC : 280W
- Peak Power Voltage (Vmp) : 31.97V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp) : 8.76A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) : 39.37V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) : 9.25A
- Module Efficiency : 16.2%
- Operating Temperature : -40 °C to 85 °C
- Maximum System Voltage UL : 1000 V / IEC 1000 V
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating : 15 A
- Power Tolerance -0/+3%
- Solar Cell : Monocrystalline 6” x 6” (156 mm x 156 mm)
- Number of Cells : 60 (6 x 10)
- Bypass Diodes : 3
- Module Dimensions : 65.5” x 41.0” x 1.1” (1664 mm x 1040 mm x 27 mm)
- Module Area : 18.65 ft2 (1.73 m2 )
- Module Weight : 62.6 lb (28.4 kg)
- Module Weight / Area : 3.36 PSF (16.40 kg/m2 )
- System Weight / Area Portrait : 3.77 PSF (18.41 kg/m2 )
- Landscape : 4.03 PSF (19.68 kg/m2 )
- Front Glass : 0.24” (6 mm) FT Low-Iron PV Glass
- Backsheet : Clear
- Light Transmittance : Portrait = 12% Landscape = 10%
- LSX Rail Assembly Options :
- 3, 4, 5 & 6 Portrait Module Lengths
- 2 & 3 Landscape Module Lengths
- Output Cables : 12 Awg. PV Wire and MC4 Compatible Connectors
- Static Load : -50/+113 PSF (-2400/+5400 Pa)
- Hail : Class 4 Hail Rating
- Max. Diameter 2” (51 mm) at 72 mph (32 m/s)
- Module Type (Fire) : Type 1
- Warranty : 10 years at 90% of rated power output
- 25 years at 82% of rated power output
- Certifications :
- UL 1703
- IEC 61730
- IEC 61215
- UL 1703 Listings
- CEC (USA)
- FSEC (USA)
- CEC (AU)
Mounting Lumos LSX Solar Modules
Lumos LSX modules are designed to be mounted using LSX Rails. These rails feature integrated wireway, and pre-drilled through-bolt locations to make installation fast & easy. Each LSX panel is mounted individually, so unlike standard arrays, a Lumos LSX module can be removed from the array racking without disturbing the panels on either side of it.
See the the Lumos GSX model on a major retail project in Edmonton!