The Midnite MND3R4024PAE-UPS UPS Backup Power System is a battery-based backup system in a battery and equipment enclosure. It is a complete and ready to use AC coupled system made specifically for AC backup power. It has 120/240 VAC output, and is fully assembled and tested, including all necessary battery cables. This system will give you battery backup when the utility is down and also allow any existing grid tie PV system you might have to charge the batteries and run loads.
Includes a Magnum MS4024 PAE inverter, Magnum ARC50, and MidNite Enclosure.
- Environmental Rating – Type 1 built to 3R specifications
- Magnum MS4024PAE’s 4000 watt 120/240 volt inverter / charger
- Magnum ARC 50 Monitoring
- Battery Back UP “UPS”
- AC Bypass assembly
- D3R powder coated aluminum battery box
- 250 amp Battery Main Breaker
- Assembled, tested and crated for shipping
- 1 Magnum Battery Temperature sensor (BTS)
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
MND3R4024PAE-UPS Battery Bank
It can hold four Group 31 or GC2 or GC2 tall batteries (batteries not included).
Designed around the Concorde PVX3050T 6 volt batteries.
49”H x 39”W x 21”D
Shipping weight: 200lbs