The Voltaic OffGrid 10W Solar Backpack. An incredibly versatile solar charger. Because you might not always need a full size backpack. Makes a fantastic backpack for high school & college students who need versatility plus power.
The OffGrid 10W Solar Backpack will provide power to your smartphone, tablet, and other USB devices. Premium backpack features include: padded laptop sleeve, dual side pockets, and specially lined sunglasses slot.
Besides charging all your handheld electronics via universal USB port, it has 25L of storage space, a padded laptop sleeve, integrated phone pouch and plenty of other pockets.
Yes, the Voltaic power system is universal & Apple-friendly. This means is supports all iPods, iPhones, iPads, plus all android devices. Being universal means that the system will also handle any other USB device you might have.
OffGrid 10W Backpack Features…
- 25L of storage with dedicated smart pockets for charging devices on-the-go
- Padded laptop/tablet sleeve ( fits most 15″ laptops), large main storage compartment and plenty of convenient storage for cables, adapters and tablets
- Expandable water bottle pocket with tripod carry strap
- Fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles) is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant
- High density molded back section with breathable mesh shoulder harness for ultimate comfort
Size and Weight
- 19″ high x 11″ wide x 7″ deep (48.3 x 27.9 x 17.8 cm)
- 4.1 lbs (1.85 kg) including 12,000mAh battery and 10 Watt solar panel
- 10 Watts at 6 Volts
- Waterproof and UV resistant panels
- Matte Black panels use 22% efficient SunPower cells with ETFE Coating
- Panels use 19.5% efficient monocrystalline cells with urethane coating
CHOOSE YOUR INTERNAL BATTERY PACK…
OPTION #1 : V50 Battery Pack Specifications:
- Capacity : 12,800mAh, 47 Watt Hours
- USB Output : 5V/2A , 3A max (2 output ports)
- MicroUSB (Input) : 5-6V/2A
- USB-C (Input) : 5V/2A
- Battery Type : Li-Ion
- Protection : Short circuit over charge, over discharge, over temperature, under temperature
- Size and Weight
- 4.5 x 3.1 x 1.0 in. (11.4 x 7.8 x 2.6 cm)
- 9.6 ounces (272 g)
V50 USB Battery Pack
USB – MicroUSB Charging Cable
OPTION #2 : V75 Battery Pack Specifications:
- Capacity: 19,200mAh, 71 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A , 3A max (2 outputs)
- MicroUSB Input: 5-6V/2A
- USB-C (Input Only): 5V/2A
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Protection: Short circuit over charge, over discharge, over temperature (35℃ Input Cutoff, 45℃ Output Cutoff), under temperature (0℃ Input Cutoff, -20℃ Output Cutoff)
- Safe for air travel (Carry-on Luggage Only)
- Size and Weight
- 5.9 x 3.1 x 1.0 in. (15.1 x 7.8 x 2.6 cm
- 13.5 ounces (382g)
V75 USB Battery Pack
USB-MicroUSB charging cable
Who is Voltaic Systems?
Voltaic Systems is a full-service provider of remote charging solutions.
Established in 2004, Voltaic broke into the solar industry by designing the world’s first solar backpack. Since then, they’ve applied their extensive knowledge and experience to provide a complete line of solar panels and battery packs for both consumer and industrial customers.
Modern Outpost has been promoting Voltaic Systems’ products to the Canadian market since 2006.
From powering bednet distribution programs in Nigeria to designing custom power systems for large-scale asset tracking deployments, Voltaic’s customers count on their equipment to keep their devices charged. They choose Voltaic not only for innovative, high-quality products but because of their commitment to understanding project needs.
Voltaic’s mission is to promote sustainable technology through research and design while enabling our customers, big and small, to do more. We believe in quality engineering, collaborative problem solving and creating sustainable solutions that support our customers and the planet.
If you have any questions regarding Voltaic products, or wish to discuss a special solar project, please feel free to contact us.