The OutBack GSLC Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure for AC and DC system connections in an OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger installation. The GSLC load centres are available as a cabinet only, or pre-wired with inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, grid-tie inverter connection and 120/240VAC maintenance bypass.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the GSLC offers the basis for custom designs or factory pre-wired system configurations. The GSLC175-AC-120/240 can be used with AC-coupling applications in grid-tied systems.
The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
Outback Radian Load Centre Highlights…
- Choose pre-wired or empty for quick and easy installation according to your needs
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- 120/240VAC and 230VAC designs
- UL 1741 end-to-end
- Greater dynamic stability
- Dual AC inputs
- Fully integrated from industry leading brand