The Outback IBR3-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack for indoor energy storage solutions. The OutBack Integrated Battery Racks are a comprehensive battery enclosure solution with cell interconnects, cabling, and series string overcurrent protection and disconnects included, making it easy to order and install. All electrical connections are made at the factory and ship fully assembled with the exception of the batteries, which can be quickly added and connected on the job site.
Unlike typical steel racks, the OutBack design is crafted of powder-coated aluminum, resulting in a rack that maintains a clean, durable appearance even in challenging environments while weighing less than 90 pounds. The iBR-2 is sized to t under an OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger to reduce system component “clutter” and make the best use of installation space.
Outback IBR-3 Features…
- Ideal for use with OutBack Radian and FLEXpower Systems
- Overcurrent Protection on Each Battery String
- Well-Ventilated for Safety and Longevity
- Pre-wired for Ease of installation
- Designed to Meet uL1741
- 0.125in thick aluminum enclosure with FLEXware silver finish; plated copper bus bars and clear protective covers.
- Ships fully assembled (except for batteries)
Outback IBR-3 Specifications…
- Dimensions (inches/cm) : 48.6 x 27 x 24.5 / 123.4 x 68.6 x 62.2
- Weight (without batteries) (lbs/Kg) : 89 / 40.4
- String Overcurrent Protection : 175A
- Conductors : 1/0 AWG
- Battery Capacity : Up to 12 EnergyCell batteries
- Nominal System Voltage : 48V
- Supported Batteries : EnergyCell 200RE, EnergyCell 170RE, EnergyCell 200GH, EnergyCell 220GH, EnergyCell 200NC and EnergyCell 170NC