Morningstar’s ProStar MPPT 25 solar controller with TrakStar Technology™ is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems.
This is the base model, with no meter display.
Load low voltage disconnect with lighting controls.
Designed for the latest Lead-Acid, Lithium, and NiCd battery types.
ProStar MPPT 25 Features…
- Automatic PV-based lighting load control
- Charges all battery types including Lithium Ion
- Continuous charging and no damage from PV array oversizing
- Up to 190 days of data logging
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Highly durable polycarbonate case
- Download the datasheet here
ProStar MPPT 25 Specifications…
|Manufacturer Part Number||PS-MPPT-25|
|Max Input Voltage||120 V|
|Max Power 12VDC||359.0|
|Max Power 24VDC||718.0|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 1 (indoor)|
|Listing Ceritfications||UL1741 CE IEC RoHS|
|Arc Fault Protection||Requires Separate Device|