The Samlex PSE series 1250 Watt DC to AC power inverter. The Samlex PSE series are high-efficiency modified sine wave inverters with high output current surge.
This model PSE-12125A is a heavy-duty, premium quality mid-size inverter for running a wide variety of AC electrical from a 12V battery source on your boat, truck, bus, or RV.
This high efficiency modified sine-wave DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC (Nominal) to 1250 watts of AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with a set of battery cable lugs.
Output AC power is available from two standard North American NEMA 5-15R receptacles. Features include overload, over-temperature, low input and high input voltage protection.
The front-end LED display indicates battery voltage and output power levels.
- Switching mode design
- High efficiency
- Modified sine wave output voltage
- 12 VDC input and 120 VAC output
- Overload protection
- High output current surge
- Low battery alarm / shut down
- Low idle power draw of less than 0.05 Amps
- Compact and light weight
- Two output receptacles
13.25 x 9.4 x 3.5 (in)
33.7 x 23.9 x 8.9 (cm)
2 Years (Canada/US)
- Service vehicles
- Mobile Offices
- Recreation Vehicles, Camping
- Field work / Construction sites
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
- Computers, printers, monitors, fax machines
- Tools and appliances