Samlex PST-2000 series 2000W heavy-duty pure sine inverter. Converts battery power to household AC. Pure Sinewave power means greatly reduced noise & distortion on computers, audio equipment, and video equipment. If you have sensitive electronics, go with a pure sine inverter.
This high efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 2000 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. Choose from 12V or 24V input versions.
The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. Features include overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 1 Amp. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel.
Safety certified to UL standards.
Samlex PST-2000 Features…
- High efficiency
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference Wide operating DC input range: 10.7 – 16.5 VDC / 21.4 – 33.0 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15A
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
Samlex PST-2000-12 Specifications…
|Input||12 VDC / 24VDC Models available|
|Remote Control||RC-200 sold separately|
|Dimensions||18.43 x 10.35 x 4.16 (in)|
|Dimensions||468.2 x 263 x 105.6 (mm)|
|Safety||ETL to UL Standard|
|Warranty||2 Years (Canada/US)|
The PST-2000 is ideal for…
- Service vehicles
- Mobile Offices
- Recreation Vehicles, Camping
- Field work / Construction sites
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
- Computers, printers