Samlex PST-1000 series heavy duty 1000W pure sine inverter. Converts battery power to household AC. This high efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 1000 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz.
A 24V model is also available for trucks, RVs, and 24V solar power systems.
This high efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 1000 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. A 24V model is also available for use in 24V systems.
The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. Features include overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 0.85 Amps. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel.
Safety certified to UL standards.
Samlex PST-1000 Features…
- High efficiency
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference
- Wide operating DC input range: 10.5 – 16.5 VDC / 21.0 – 33.0 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15A
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
Samlex PST-1000 Specifications…
|Input||12 VDC (or 24V)|
|Dimensions||15.63 x 9.47 x 3.23 (in)|
|Dimensions||397 x 240.6 x 82 (mm)|
|Safety||ETL to UL Standard|
|Warranty||2 Years (Canada/US)|
- Service vehicles
- Mobile Offices
- Recreation Vehicles, Camping
- Field work / Construction sites
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
- Computers, printers