Samlex PST-600 is a popular DC-to-AC inverter. The Samlex PST series 600W heavy-duty pure sine inverter converts battery power to household AC. 12V, 24V, & 48V battery bank input models are available (see the order form)
Pure Sinewave power means greatly reduced noise & distortion on computers, audio equipment, and video equipment. If you have sensitive electronics, go with a pure sine inverter.
The PST-600 is a high efficiency DC-AC pure sine-wave AC power inverter, providing 120 Volts AC, 60 Hz.
The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. Features include built-in electronic GFCI, overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 0.5 Amps. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel.
Safety certified to UL standards.
Samlex PST-600 Inverter Features…
- High efficiency
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference Wide operating DC input range: 10.7 – 16.5 VDC / 21.4 – 33.0 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15A
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
Samlex PST-600 Inverter Specifications…
|Input||12, 24, & 48V VDC models available (see order form)|
|Remote Control||RC-15A sold separately|
|Dimensions||10.87 x 9.47 x 3.23 (in)|
|Dimensions||276.2 x 240.6 x 82 (mm)|
|Safety||ETL to UL Standard|
|Warranty||2 Years (Canada/US)|
The Samlex PST-600 is ideal for…
- Service vehicles
- Mobile Offices
- Recreation Vehicles, Camping
- Field work / Construction sites
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
- Computers, printers