Protect your battery investment. Upgrade your basic converter to a Samlex SEC Smart Charger! The Samlex SEC-2425UL is an advanced, fully automatic, three-stage, 25 Amp battery charger ideal for charging all types of 24 Volt lead-acid batteries (Flooded / Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) / Gel Cell) from a 120 V, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz AC source.
Use utility power or a generator to rapidly charge & maintain your batteries. Thousands of these chargers are in service worldwide. Certified to meet stringent UL standards.
By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possible to charge batteries connected to a DC load (DC UPS). The unit can also be used as a DC Power Supply.
Features include overload, short-circuit, reverse polarity and thermal overload protection. The SEC-2425UL unit allows charging of up-to 2 separate battery banks.
- Switch mode technology for high efficiency, lightweight and quiet operation
- Automatic operation for ALL Lead Acid Batteries Flooded, AGM or Gel Cell
- Can charge 2 banks of batteries simultaneously, no isolator necessary
- Can be used as a power supply or DC UPS when used in conjunction with a battery
- User Configurable AC Input voltage 120 or 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- User Selectable ( by DIP Switch) for 2 or 3 stage, rapid and safe charging of standalone and loaded Lead Acid Batteries
- “Half Power Mode” reduces maximum charging current to half the rated capacity, allows for safe charging of lower capacity batteries
- Voltmeter and Ammeter for monitoring
- Fan cooled based on output current
- Protections: Short circuit, overload, reverse battery connection and over temperature
- Includes temperature sensor to prevent under/overcharging of battery if temperature varies extensively
|Input||120 VAC or 230 VAC|
|Dimensions||13.03 x 9.6 x 3.82 (in)|
|Dimensions||331 x 244 x 97 (mm)|
|Safety||Listed to UL Standard UL-1564, EMI Compliant to FCC Part 15(B), Class B|
|Warranty||2 Year (Canada/US)|
- Recreational vehicles
- Communications sites
- Battery back-up systems