The Sherpa 100AC is an upgrade to the classic Sherpa 100 portable battery pack that has been a Goal Zero standard for many years. The Sherpa 100AC incorporates a number of features that put this battery pack at the top of any serious list of portable power solutions. Plus, Goal Zero took the time to make it easy to use with USB-C Power Delivery integration, and intuitive display and a compact shape. Gen 4 model, part# 22200
Sleek and powerful, the Sherpa 100AC is your go-to source for versatile power while on the move. Airline approved and travel ready, the 94.72Wh power bank is equipped with innovative features like wireless charging, high-speed Power Delivery, and a variety of ports to power phones, tablets, DSLR cameras, and laptops—including power-hungry MacBooks.
Sherpa 100AC Highlights
Two High-Speed USB-C Power Delivery Ports
At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
Integrated 100W AC
Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB
No matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging (fitness trackers, watches, etc.).
Interactive OLED Display
Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
Four Rugged Cables Included
We’re including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
There’s a neoprene sleeve available from Goal Zero for the Sherpa 100AC. Click here to see it.
Charging Your Sherpa 100AC
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. For example, the Nomad 28 Plus will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7-14 hours (about 1-2 days of typical May-September sunshine, with good sky exposure).
USB Source or Wall Charger
Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 – 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3-5 hours (12V to USB
What Will You Charge With Your Sherpa 100AC?
The Sherpa 100AC is great for all your portable electronics, including: cameras, drones, tablets, iPhones & androids, laptops, satellite phones, VHF radios, or any USB powered devices.
- Typical performance…
– POV Camera 18 Recharges
– Smartphone 10 Recharges
– Tablet 3 Recharges
– Laptop 2 Recharges
What’s Included In The Box?
- Sherpa 100AC Battery Pack
- USB-C to USB-C Jumper Cable
- USB to Lightning Cable
- USB to MicroUSB Cable
- 30″ USB to USB-C Cable
Sherpa 100AC Technical Specifications
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25,600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months for best health
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Input & Output Ports
- Wireless Qi (output): 15W max
- USB-C PD 1 port (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- USB-C PD 2 port (input): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- USB-C PD 2 port (output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 5A (100W max), regulated
- AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Solar Charging port (input, 8mm): 8-22V (60W max)
Charge Times From Various Sources
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs (PD wall or car charger not included)
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs (wall charger not included)
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs (ie most laptop ports or high-power USB wall or car chargers)
- Nomad 14 or other 14Watt: 14-28 hrs
- Nomad 28: 7-14 hrs
- Boulder 50: 4-8 hrs
- Product SKU: 22200
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.53 x 13.99 x 2.59cm / 7.69 x 5.51 x 1.02in
- Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty: 2 Years