SolaDeck 0786-41 DC rooftop solar PV combiner. The easy way to have your PV solar array strings combined at the point of roof penetration.
SolaDeck 0786-41 Features…
- 6″ Slotted din rail installed
- ETL listed and labeled to the UL 1741 Standard
- Rated 600 volt 120 amps (DC)
- Combines PV strings (DC)
- Rail mounted fuse holders (sold separately)
- Rail mount terminal blocks (sold separately)
- Use 0784BB bus bar for fuse holders (sold separately)
- Use 0785BB bus bar for (1451) terminal blocks (sold separately)
SolaDeck enclosures include din rail, ground blocks, and aluminum strain clip. All other internal parts are sold separately.
Why Use A SolaDeck Enclosure?
As the desire to utilize solar energy grows, so does the need for a convenient, virtually unnoticeable enclosure to penetrate the roof deck. SolaDeck both houses and protects the solar PV wiring for a fast, easy, and safe photovoltaic wire installation.
Solar panel wiring can be installed with consistency, time savings, and confidence every time. Unlike other solar array wiring enclosures, SolaDeck incorporates a unique flashing that is a seamless part of the enclosure and prevents incorrect penetrations in the roof system.
SolaDeck 0786-41 Enclosure/Combiners Provide…
- Flashed, seamless, weather-tight roof protection
- Roof penetration standard in the roofing industry
- Exceptional low profile design
- Versatility to all PV systems
- Consistency in every installation
- A professional appearance to your PV installation
- Models that are ETL listed and labeled to UL standards
Maximize your installation confidence by using SolaDeck.