The Soltronix 100W Semi-Flexible Solar Panel by Powerfilm provides unmatched performance and system building ease. Soltronix solar panels are designed and engineered to be the most durable semi-flexible crystalline silicon panels on the market. They are made from high-efficiency SunPower solar cells and paired with a proprietary encapsulation system that ensures the best durability and environmental protection. All modules are tested at the end of the manufacturing process to ensure they exceed the advertised performance.
Better Than Framed Modules…
The Soltronix 100W module is frameless. That’s right… no aluminum structure adding to the cost or weight. This makes the module especially well-suited for direct mounting on roofs & decks.
Metal roof mounting : Consider mounting between your standing-seams by using strong magnets.
Surface-mounted electrical connections – ideal for vehicle rooftops! (Use a sealant/adhesive approved by your vehicle manufacturer).
The encapsulation stack used in the Soltronix panels offers protection from hot, humid environments, icing, water immersion, and saltwater spray. Additionally, the encapsulation stack has been engineered to withstand ½” hail with no degradation in panel performance.
The Best Solar Cells…
Leveraging Powerfilm’s deep 30-year expertise in custom encapsulations, varied substrates, and total electronics, the Soltronix 100 Watt Solar Panel provides unsurpassed efficiency delivering more power to your system. These modules utilize the highest efficiency SunPower crystalline solar cells for maximum performance across a wide range of light levels.
Combine With A Charge Controller…
This Soltronix module is a standard 36-cell design, and does not include a PowerBoost controller built-in. This frees you to wire the module to your battery system using a charge controller of your choice.
Recommended Controllers for single module installations…
– PWM type: SunSaver 10, Samlex 8A
– MPPT type: SunSaver MPPT 15L, SmartSolar 100/15, Genasun 8(Pb), Genasun 10(Li)
- Place the solar panel in the sun.
- Connect to a 12V battery via suitable solar charge controller (see above) using the included 15 ft. Extension Cord with O-ring Connectors (RA-11).
- Charge additional devices using PowerFilm accessories, or add custom power outlets to your battery system.
What’s in the package
- 100W Solar Panel
- 15 ft. Extension Cord with O-ring Connectors
- 12V battery charging
- Applications: Golf cart battery maintenance, snowmobile battery maintenance, SeaDoo battery maintenance, off-grid cabin lighting systems, shed & outbuilding lighting, van & truck conversion power systems (low-profile modules are preferred for rooftop adhesion!)
- 15 ft. Extension Cord with Alligator Clips (RA-8)
- RA-13 Anderson Power Pole cable
- Small PWM charge controller – or – Small MPPT charge controller
Soltronix 100W Power Specifications
- Rated Voltage at Pmax: 18.1 V
- Rated Current at Pmax: 5.3 A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.8 V
- Short Circuit Current: 5.7 A
- 44.5 x 21.0 x 0.08 (Inches)
- 1,130.3 x 533.4 x 2 (mm)
- Black fiberglass backing
- Delphi Weatherpack waterproof connector
- 5.5 (lbs)
- 2.5 (kg)
- Temperature Coefficient
- Voltage: -1.8mV/C
- Power: -0.32%/C
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85C
- Operating temperature: -40 to 60C