New for Fall 2017! The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium Portable Power Station is an exciting addition to the popular Yeti line of portable power systems. Based on the latest lithium power storage, the Yeti 1000 Lithium packs more power in a smaller, lighter box. With universal USB ports, household AC outlets, and 12V car socket, the Yeti 1000 Lithium is able to power just about anything.
Perfect for weekend trips to the cabin, back-up applications, tiny houses, and medical device support. Charge it from Goal Zero solar panels, or other brands. The Yeti 1000 Lithium is even more powerful than its predecessors with increased surge allowances, advanced battery protection and a sleek design that makes for a lightweight, big power solution. With user replaceable lithium packs and increased shelf life means you are ready for any type of project.
View The Tech Video to hear more about the Yeti Lithium right from the engineer that designed it.
Yeti 1000 Lithium Features…
- Battery Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Power Output: USB (4x), 12V, AC (2x)
- Weight: 45.7 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Recharge by: Wall (AC) or Solar
- Ideal for: Tablets, Laptops, Mini Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Medical, Lights
- Chainable: Yes
- Powerful AC, USB and 12V Outputs – Whether you’re looking to keep tablets and phones charged up, or running lights and camera equipment, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium features a variety of upgraded outputs, including a pure-sine AC inverter, to ensure you have the power you need, when you need it.
- Exclusive, Replaceable Lithium Pack – Lightweight lithium batteries yield long runtimes and extended 18-month shelf-life. High quality cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily swapped out at the end of the product lifecycle.
- Informative Display – Get real-time usage data at a quick glance. The upgraded display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter.
- Easily Rechargeable – Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately).
Using Your Yeti 1000 Lithium…
Charging The Yeti From The Sun
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 100 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, we recommend using 6 Boulder 100 Solar Panels to recharge.
Need help determining the right solar solution for your Yeti 1000? Send us a note!
Charging The Yeti From The Wall
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 7 hours (if you were to totally drain the battery, which is never a good idea… keep it topped-up so you always have power available & the batteries stay healthy!).
You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
Charge All Your USB Devices
4 high-speed USB ports (2.4A). Great for your phones, tablets, and wearables.
Power Your 12V Car Accessoried
The 12V best charges all your 12V powered devices. (10A, 120W max)
Use The Built-In AC Outlets
Plug in your equipment just as you would the wall at home. There are two AC Outlets.
Pure-sine wave output, 300W, (1200W surge)
What Can You Power?
Smartphones, Lights, Camera Equipment, Tablets,12V Appliances, Laptops, CPAP machines, Display Monitors, etc.
How Much Is 1000WHrs (Watt-Hours)?
Laptops: 23+ times
Tablet: 50+ times
Smartphone: 70+ times
GoPro Camera: 230+ times
dSLR Camera: 60+ times
How Fast Will My Devices Charge From the Yeti?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
Some Advice To The Wise On Usage
When charging gear with the Yeti 1000 Lithium, take note of the LCD Battery Display. If you plug in devices that have a high power requirement (a large refrigerator), the charge level of the Yeti can drop very quickly and you may not get exactly 1000Wh of energy. Also, especially when using the AC power output, the Goal Zero Yeti will be converting the energy from the DC power of the battery to the AC power needed by your device. Although your Goal Zero Yeti has a highly efficient inverter, there is still some energy lost in the conversion and you will not get the full rated capacity of the battery.
Yeti 1000 Lithium Specifications…
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Peak Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% (Discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 10-12 months
Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-30V, up to 10A (160W max)
Power Pole Charging port (input): 16-30V, up to 10A (120W max)
Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
Product SKU: 38004
Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 9.3 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 23.6 cm)
Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Warranty: 12 months