The new Yeti 200X delivers 200 Watts of lightweight lithium battery power and the latest fast-charging USB technology. It has a compact, 8″ ultra-portable design that’s built to go anywhere. Ideal for family camping trips, pack-in/pack-out cabins, camping with CPAP, basic emergency power for homes or apartments, and more.
Yeti 200X Li Features
Energy Capacity : 200WHr
12V Output socket (CLA)
USB Ports : Dual 2.4A
USBc Ports : Dual with Power Delivery
AC inverter : 120W
NOTE: If you are looking for a portable power pack, capable of running everything up to & including laptops, drone chargers, and CPAP machines, this should be a leading option for you.
Camping with CPAP Machines :
Provides up to 3 nights of CPAP support (reduce your humidity & other settings to extend the performance further)
Drone Charging :
Combined with solar to match your drone’s power consumption patterns, the Yeti 200X Li is a great solution for remote charging on field projects.
Base Camps :
Need to keep cell phones, GPS units, and field radios operational for your research, SAR, or wildlife management team? Pack the Yeti 200X Li to your remote cabin or camp, plug in some solar to match your load demands, and you have an instant micro grid that operates 24/7.
Yeti 200X Li Specifications…
Cell Chemistry : Lithium Ion (NMC)
Energy Capacity : 187 Wh
Charging Control : PWM Charge Controller
– 8mm Port : 13-22V, 10A (120W max)
– USB-C PD Port : 5 – 20V, 3A (60W max)
– USB Port (type A) : Dual 2.4A (12W) each
– USB-C PD Port (power delivery) : Single 5-20V up to 3A IN/OUT (60W max)
– USB-C Port (power delivery) : Single 5-12V up to 3A OUT (18W max)
– 12V Vehicle CLA Socket : 12V regulated, up to 15A (180W max)
– 6mm Port : 12V unregulated, up to 10A (120W max)
– 120V AC Inverter : 120W, 200W surge, Modified Sinewave (120VAC, 60Hz, 1A)
Chainable : No
– 2.26Kg (5lbs)
– 20 x 13.1 x 13.1cm (7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1″)
Operating Temperature : 0-40C (32-104F)
Certifications : CE, Fcc
Warranty : 12 Months