This 10W solar panel offers reliable battery charging in all Canadian climates. The rugged design makes it a popular choice for industrial systems, remote homes and RV battery charging systems. High efficiency crystalline solar cells offer high charge current at a voltage suitable for both summer and winter temperatures.
This panel is supported by a 10 year mechanical warranty and 25 year power output warranty.
10W Solar Panel Specifications…
- Max Power (Pmax) : 10 W
- Tolerance of (Pmax) : 0~+ 3W
- Type of Cell : Mono-Crystalline
- Cell Configuration : 36 in series
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) : 19.8 V
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm) : 15.7 V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) : 0.72 A
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm) : 0.64 A
- Series Fuse Rating : 10 A
- STC – Standard Test Conditions: Irradiation 1000 W/m2 – Air mass AM 1.5 – Cell temperature 25 ºC (*Calculated using maximum power)
- 32.4 x 30.3 x 2.5cm (12.8 x 11.9 x 1.0”)