Introducing the Jinko 460W Bifacial Solar Module. Model: JKM460M-7RL3-TV. This module is a leading option for ground-mounted systems, and shade structures. Bifacial enhanced yield, clean appearance when used as a roof, and the well-known Jinko name which stands at the top of both the industry ethics survey results and 3rd-party long-term accelerated life testing.
EAGLE 78TR G4b445-465 WATT
TILING RIBBON BIFACIAL MODULE
• NYSE-listed since 2010, Bloomberg Tier 1 manufacturer
• Best-selling panel globally for last 4 years
• Top performance in the strictest 3rd party labs
• Automated manufacturing utilizing artificial intelligence
• Vertically integrated, tight controls on quality
• Premium solar panel factories in USA and Malaysia
460W Bifacial Solar Module
TR technology eliminates cell gaps to increase module efficiency and power.
Bifacial Power Gain
Bifacial cell architecture allows backside bonus and more lifetime power yield.
Use of transparent backsheet allows for easy installation and lower BOS cost.
Thick and Tough
Fire Type 1 rated module engineered with a thick frame, 3.2mm front side glass, and thick backsheet for added durability.
Twin array split-cell design allows continued performance even with shading by trees or debris.
Protected Against All Environments
Certified to withstand humidity, heat, rain, marine environments, wind, hailstorms, and packed snow.
Jinko 460W Bifacial Module Specifications In Brief
Model : JKM460M-7RL3-TV
Max Power (Pmax) : 460W
Max Power Voltage (Vmp) : 43.32V
Max Power Current (Imp) : 10.62A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc) : 51.90V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc) : 11.35A
No. of Half Cells : 156 (2×78)
Dimensions : 2205 x 1032 x 40mm (86.81×40.63×1.57in)
Weight : 26.5kg (58.42lbs)
Front Glass : 3.2mm, Anti-Reflection Coating, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Frame : Anodized Aluminum Alloy
Output Cables : 12 AWG, 1400mm (55.12in) or Customized Length
Fire TypeType 1
Pressure Rating5400Pa (Snow) & 2400Pa (Wind)Hailstone Test45mm Hailstones at 29m/s
The Most Dependable
• ISO9001:2015 Quality Standards
• ISO14001:2015 Environmental Standards
• IEC61215, IEC61730 certified products
• ISO45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Standards
• UL61730 certified products
BUILDING YOUR TRUST IN SOLAR