This is the top solar backpack. The Voltaic Array solar backpack model 1033. Keep your laptop, DSLR, and smartphone charged while out in the backcountry. Perfect for photographers and travellers, this solar powered backpack provides 10 Watts of solar power, 88 Watt-Hours of energy storage, USB, 12V, and laptop voltage connections, and thoughtful storage for all your gear and devices.
- 25 L Of Storage
- 24,000mAh Universal Laptop Battery (88 Watt-Hour)
- Padded 15″ Laptop/Tablet Sleeve
- Made From 33 Recycled Plastic Bottles (Recycled PET Fabric)
- Shown With Optional Camera Insert
Your Voltaic Array Solar Backpack Includes…
Array Solar Backpack, plus…
- V88 Solar Storage Battery with USB-C PD functionality
- Car Charger Socket – 5.5 x 2.5mm – charges devices that have a car charger
- Standard Laptop Adapters
- Laptop Output Cable – connects to Laptop Adapters
- AC Charger – charges V88 battery from AC
- DC Charger – charges V88 battery from DC (car)
How Does This Work?
The Array backpack collects energy from daylight (strong sunlight is best obviously), and stores it in the included solar storage battery pack. You can plug your electronic equipment into this battery any time, day or night. You can also charge from your vehicle using the included car plug adaptor, or from any 120V AC wall outlet in your home.
Voltaic Array Solar Backpack Specifications…
- 25L of storage with dedicated smart pockets for charging devices on-the-go
- Padded laptop/tablet sleeve ( fits most 15″ laptops), large main storage compartment and plenty of convenient storage for cables, adapters and tablets
- Expandable water bottle pocket with tri-pod carry strap
- Fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles) is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant
- High density molded back section with breathable mesh shoulder harness for ultimate comfort
Size and Weight
- 19″ high x 11″ wide x 7″ deep
- 5.1lbs including battery and solar panels
- 10.0 Watts at 6 or 18 Volts (selectable based on charging applications)
- Waterproof and UV resistant panels with urethane coating
V88 Laptop Battery with USB-C PD
- Capacity: 24,000 mAh / 88.8 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A USB, 5V/3A USB-C, and 12V/6A, 16V/5A, 19V/4.5A, 24V 3.5A
- USB QC : 5V/3A, 3.6V-12V, 18W Max.
- USB-C PD : 5V/3A-20V/2.2A (15W-44W)
- Input: 14-25V, 3A (75W)
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- DC Input to charge Voltaic battery
- USB Quick Charge Output
- USB-C PD Output
- DC Output 12-24V
Who is Voltaic Systems?
Voltaic Systems is a full-service provider of remote charging solutions.
Established in 2004, Voltaic broke into the solar industry by designing the world’s first solar backpack. Since then, they’ve applied their extensive knowledge and experience to provide a complete line of solar panels and battery packs for both consumer and industrial customers.
Modern Outpost has been promoting Voltaic Systems’ products to the Canadian market since 2006.
From powering bednet distribution programs in Nigeria to designing custom power systems for large-scale asset tracking deployments, Voltaic’s customers count on their equipment to keep their devices charged. They choose Voltaic not only for innovative, high-quality products but because of their commitment to understanding project needs.
Voltaic’s mission is to promote sustainable technology through research and design while enabling our customers, big and small, to do more. We believe in quality engineering, collaborative problem solving and creating sustainable solutions that support our customers and the planet.
If you have any questions regarding Voltaic products, or wish to discuss a special solar project, please feel free to contact us.