The marine rated Eaton Bussman Series 187 Circuit Breaker features is a popular circuit protection device for boats, RVs, and van conversions. It provides manual switching and heavy duty circuit protection from 50 to 200 Amp loads. These Type III waterproof circuit breakers are typically used in automotive auxiliary and DC accessory branch circuits for trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications.
Eaton Bussman Series 187 Breaker Features
- Available in 50A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 150A and 200A sizes
- May be used in 6-48 VDC applications
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Operating Temperature from -40°F to 185°F
- Clear, single lever operation
- “Trip Free” design cannot be held “ON” during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boat
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
Check your coldest weather Voc if using these as solar disconnects!