EVO-RC Remote Control for Inverter/Chargers EVO-2212, EVO-3012, EVO-2224, EVO-4024
The EVO-RC is an intelligent remote control designed specifically for use with the Samlex Evolution Series of Inverter/Chargers.
View real-time activity on the informative 32 character LDC screen while the unit is operating: Output voltage, Frequency, Amps, Watts, Volt Amps, Power Factor, Battery Voltage, Battery Current, Solar Input Current and more.
Use the remote to program inverter and battery charging parameters. Save a parameter set on a removable 16GB SD Card (the SD card slot located on the remote face of the EVO-RC). Transfer saved parameters to other EVO inverter/chargers or insert the SD card into a computer and make parameter adjustments there.
Data log historic power consumption, inverter functionality, battery charging activity, faults and all of the conditions leading up to them. Analyze trends for more efficient use of off-grid resources.
- SD card slot can manage a removable SD Card up to 16GB (SD Card not included)
- Inverter/Charger performance data is logged in text file format on the SD card that can imported into Excel
- You do not need the EVO-RC for basic operation of the inverter/charger, but it is required to program parameters and for data logging
- Includes 33 feet of cable
- Weight : 0.5 kg / 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions : 14.4 x 11.4 x 3.55 cm / 5.6 x 4.5 x 1.4 in
- Warranty : 2 Year Limited